GlassParency Windshield Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Give vehicle's the Ultimate Glass Protection with GlassParency's namesake Authorized Installer product. Safety, Performance, Protection - get it all with the Windshield Kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Two-Chemical application process bonds with glass at the molecular level to a) fix natural glass imperfections b) seal and protect with an ultra-hydrophobic coating
- Exclusively available for purchase to Authorized Installers
- Ultra-Hydrophobicity causes water to micro-bead and repel
- Boosts glass resilience to chipping and cracking from road debris
- Improved visibility in inclement weather
- Dramatically reduces night glare
- Windshield becomes optically clearer, improving overall appearance
- Easy-to-Clean - simply wipe away insects, bird droppings, dirt & grime
- Protects against acid rain, corrosion and mineral build-up
- Makes ice, snow and road dirt much easier to remove
- Kit contains everything required to prep glass and apply product to front windshield of a full-sized vehicle
- (1) Windshield Application
- (1) 10ml Cream Cleanser Packet
- (1) Scrub Pad
- 3-Year Product Warranty
- Customer Retention Program*
*Program includes (4) branded emails/texts per year for 3 years. These email/text messages are branded with your business name and number and serve as a reminder to your customers to return for their seasonal maintenance.
TO ENROLL YOUR CUSTOMER IN THE RETENTION PROGRAM, AN ONLINE WARRANTY MUST BE SUBMITTED.
Download Full Instructions and Product Information
Moisten scrub pad thoroughly with clean water. Squeeze a half-dollar sized amount of cream cleanser on scrub pad. Wet glass surface with clean water and scrub in circular motion, covering entire glass surface. Rinse surface with clean water to remove all residual cleanser.
*Apply in temperatures between 50°F and 90°F
- Thoroughly clean glass with an alcohol-based, ammonia-free glass cleaner
- In a well-ventilated area, wipe Chemical A towelette on dry, clean glass. Spread evenly across the glass using a cross-hatch pattern (side-to-side, top-to-bottom), making sure the entire surface is covered. Allow the chemical to set for one full minute
- Repeat step 2 using Chemical B towelette directly on top of Chemical A. Allow chemical to set for one full minute
- Wipe off haze with a damp towel and polish the surface with a clean microfiber cloth
- Remove any excess residual chemical by cleaning surface with alcohol-based glass cleaner and wipe surface dry with paper towel
Wash hands and face thoroughly after handling
Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection
Avoid breathing vapors
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame